Sunday, April 10, 2011

Read-a-Thon - Hour 16

I'm back! I've been asleep for about 5 hours and I actually planned on sleeping longer, but somehow I'm awake. Really awake.

So, since I slept through the mid-event meme, I'm gonna go ahead and post the answers right now anyway.

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I was really looking forward to this one, so I'm excited I got this far :)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really, I didn't have anything planned.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, travelling across the country by train and running into an old classmate: I had to be social and take a little break from reading.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How normal it seems to just be reading all day. Usually, I read a lot on the weekend, but not as much as I did now.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really at the moment, my brain is a bit fried from sleep deprivation.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'd love to read through the night, but since I have a very busy internship, it's not the 'responsible' thing to do, cause I would be exhausted tomorrow.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I feel the need for sleep, I just can't sleep.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Getting up early every day has made my internal clock go haywire and made me wake up unreasonably early, the plus side is: I get to continue reading. Yay! I wouldn't really recommend this.

So I'm alive, awake and going back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment