Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review of Kisses, She Wrote by Katharine Ashe


Title/Author: Kisses, She Wrote (The Prince Catchers #1.5) by Katharine Ashe
Publisher/Date published: Avon, December 3rd 2013
How I got this book: received it from the publisher as an egalley
Buy this book at: The Book Depository

Goodreads summary: Christmas in town has never been so steamy...

Handsome as sin and scandalously rakish, Cam Westfall, the Earl of Bedwyr, is every young lady's wickedest dream. Shy wallflower Princess Jacqueline of Sensaire knows this better than anyone, because her dreams are full of the breathtaking earl's kisses. And not only her dreams — her diary, too.

But when Cam discovers the maiden's not-so-maidenly diary, will her wildest Christmas wishes be fulfilled in its pages... or in his arms?

Awww, guys, I like a good Christmas romance novel! :) And this novella by Katharine Ashe was a quick, sweet read!

I met Jacqueline in I Married the Duke, which didn't work so well for me, but I really liked the Princess of Sensaire and was curious about her lovestory. And Katharine Ashe didn't let me down this time, I definitely enjoyed Kisses, She Wrote a whole lot more than I did I Married the Duke!

Jacqueline is intelligent and only shows her wonderful personality to those she knows and loves. And she's got a major crush on Cam, who from the description sounds like a man I'd crush on big-time as well! He's honorable and smart and just all-man-goodness! And I love that he writes poetry!
They're both being pushed into marriages they don't want by their family and I just wanted to shake Jacqueline's mother and tell her to stop ruining her daughter's life! I also wanted to rap a ruler on Cam's knuckles for reading Jacqueline's diary, because that's just a big NO right there, but as it all worked out between them in the end, I was ok with it.

They really form a friendship which grows into something more and I loved seeing them together, sparring and enjoying each other's company and I just swooned ok??
So yes, I enjoyed Kisses, She Wrote very much!

My rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really sweet!! I hope I can read it soon :D

    ReplyDelete